TD Bank is a financial entity that has branches in the United States and Canada, offering all kinds of banking products for individual customers, for small businesses, and also investment and savings products.
If you’re looking for a TD Bank location near you, we’ve got a few ways to find it, including how to find out the fastest route to it and what it’s open for hours, even if it’s open today.
Table of Contents
How to find a TD Bank near me
Locating a TD bank close to your location is easy if you have an Internet connection and, if you have reached this page, it is because you do. Therefore, here is the online map of nearby TD Bank branches:
In addition to using the above map, which will work correctly if you allow your browser to know your current location, you can check the TD Bank office locator on their website.
In this search engine, the entity allows you to examine by street, town and postal code, and the best thing is that it allows you to filter according to the following criteria :
- Branch offices.
- They close after 6 pm.
- They open on Saturdays.
- open on sundays
- They have a self-bank.
- They offer currency exchange.
- The ATM is accessible on foot.
- The ATM is accessible by car.
- The ATM allows money deposits.
TD Bank office hours
If you find a branch near you, you ‘ll need to know if it’s open today and what time you plan to go. To do this, we tell you what the hours of the TD Bank establishments are.
TD Bank offers a wide variety of financial products including traditional business checking accounts and IRA accounts. It also offers personalized private banking services and it is precisely in this area where its personal service hours stand out from its competitors.
For those people who value personalized service, this bank can be an excellent option since it works 7 days a week. Below, we indicate the hours of the TD Bank branches.
Each office can have its own hours, slightly varying the opening or closing time, but reviewing a good number of branches we have seen that the most common hours are the following:
|Day||Opening time||Closing time|
|Monday||8 / 8:30 a.m.||5/6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 / 8:30 a.m.||5/6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 / 8:30 a.m.||5/6 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 / 8:30 a.m.||6/7 p.m.|
|Friday||8 / 8:30 a.m.||6/7 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 / 9:30 a.m.||1 pm|
Is TD Bank open on Saturdays and Sundays?
That’s right, although not all branches open on weekends, most of them do, some only on Saturdays and others even on Sundays, which is difficult to find within the banking sector.
Thus, if you are looking for a TD Bank near you open on Saturday or Sunday, it is likely that you can find one if the entity operates in the area in which you are.
What holidays are TD Bank branches closed?
In the United States there are a series of days indicated in the calendar that are national holidays and on which the vast majority of establishments, shops and businesses close.
This also affects TD Bank offices, which are closed on those designated days and may also be closed on local or state holidays, depending on your location.
Here are the national holidays on which TD Bank is closed nationwide, updated to 2022:
|Holidays for TD Bank|
|New Year’s Day||Closed|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||Closed|
|Day of race||Open|
Where TD Bank has offices
The Toronto-Dominion Bank has its origins in Canada, where it maintains its headquarters and where it has its largest number of clients and branches, spread throughout the country, operating under the name TD Canada Trust.
This entity entered the United States in 2004 through the acquisition of Banknorth and then the merger with Commerce Bank, becoming TD Bank, NA
In the US it currently has branches in the following states, all on the East Coast:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
What services does TD Bank offer at its branches?
The establishments of this financial entity offer all the typical banking operations of any bank : open accounts, deposit cash, deposit checks, order transfers, contract personal loans, credit cards and other products, pay bills, cash withdrawals at the window and ATM, check issuance and much more.
In addition, there are other services that not all TD Bank offices offer, so if this is what you are looking for, you will have to make sure that the bank near you that you want to go to has that assistance.
These are some of the services that are only available in some offices:
- Small Business Wizard. A specialized business manager who will help you with all the banking services your company needs, such as checking accounts, lines of credit, cards, collection and payment management, etc.
- Financial advisor. A savings and investment specialist who will guide you to get the most out of your money, always assuming the risk that you decide.
- Safe deposit boxes. For you to keep your most valuable objects to prevent them from being lost or stolen.
- Notary services. The signing of certain documents and agreements can only be done before a notary who attests to the transaction, such as signing a mortgage. In some TD Bank offices you have the possibility of making an appointment with a notary for these procedures.
You already know, if you want to find a TD Bank office near you, you can find it in the ways that we have detailed above and at the times indicated.
TD Bank Hours: Banking after business hours
If for some reason you cannot or do not want to carry out your banking operation in an agency, you can use one of the options that we will indicate below.
- TD Bank offers an extensive network of ATMs that allow you to bank after branch office hours 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click here to access the locator that will allow you to find the nearest ATM.
- Online access through TD Bank’s online platform that allows you to manage your accounts from the comfort of your computer. In addition to this access, the bank also offers its application for mobile phones, which allows you to access your accounts anytime, anywhere. To use the application you must first create your online user, you can do this from the bank page.
- Access to customer service on TD Bank social networks, such as Facebook messenger or Twitter.
TD Bank branch & ATM locations near me
Finding a TD Bank ATM nearby can be easy using the map below, or by visiting the official bank locator online at www.tdbank.com/net/absearch/ and by filling information such as zip code, city and state in the search box. After you’ve searched for a branch location, you will see a list of all the branches around your area, including information about the ATM locations.
TD Bank hours near me
If you’ve found the closest branch in your city, you will see information like the business hours of each location, and whether the bank is open now or not.
If you’re using a moblie device, visit the locator at m.tdbank.com/locator.html and enter your address (e.g. street, city, zip, state or country) and you will see a list of the banks near you.
TD Bank Call Center
TD Bank also offers a customer service phone number: 1-888-751-9000.
The Bank by phone service of this bank allows you to:
- Get information on checking, savings, and CD/IRA accounts, including balances, recent deposits, withdrawals, and interest.
- Get information about loans and mortgages, including payment details.
- Obtain real-time information on pending transactions in your checking or savings accounts.
- Make transfers between accounts.
- Request Checks.
- Make your loan payments.